- New Horticulture competition category for the 2018 Ekka titled ‘Commercial Growers’
- Monetary, ribbon and certificate prizes to be awarded
- Winning recipients to have access to a digital copy of the award logos for marketing and promotional purposes.
General requirements for entry:
- Queensland grown product (grown by the exhibitor)
- Minimum five (5) stems/bunches of your commercial offering
- Submitted to the Ekka dry packed and shipped by refrigerated transport (if your product requires this)
- Grower required to ship the product to a Brisbane flower wholesaler to arrive there before (August date TBC) for collection and delivery to the competition venue.
Based on the above entry requirements, those likely to submit an entry into this competition are asked to provide their response via: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/commercialgrower
Those interested in volunteering to assist with judging, set-up, maintenance and pack down of the floral entries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.